You may not have won the first rice cooker, but I still have one brand spankin’ new 5.5 cup Zojirushi Neuro Fuzzy rice cooker to give away courtesy of Zojirushi. This one goes to the person who sends in the best sounding/looking rice dish, that could be made in the Zojirushi. To enter, just send
This one goes to the person who sends in the best sounding/looking rice dish, that could be made in the Zojirushi. To enter, just send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info.
- Your blog’s name (if you have one)
- Your blog’s URL (if you have one)
- Your name
- Name of your dish
- Two sentence description of your dish
- A photo of your dish
Because your entries have been looking so good, I've enlisted the help of two other judges to help me decide who gets this rice cooker. Bee from Rasa Malaysia, needs no introduction. Aside from being a rockstar blogger, she's an expert in all things rice, and will do fine job helping me select the recipient of the last Zojirushi. Some of her past rice dishes include Claypot Chicken Rice, Yam Rice, and Nasi Goreng
Our third judge is Alice from Savory Sweet Life. In addition to being a talented blogger, she's also a SAHM, baker, writer, and photographer with a list of press mentions that would make Steven Slater jealous. When she's not busy with her family, she's making quick, delicious food, like these Nutella Banana Wontons, Crab Lemon Basil Pasta, or the Chocolate Dipped Caramel Pecan Bars she brought the day I met her at the Bon Appetit Holiday Bake-off
- Entries are due by Sunday August 22, 2010 at 11:59pm ET.
- I'll post a roundup of all the recipes I receive the following week.
- Each judge will be given 10 points that they can distribute amongst the dishes based on how hungry the photo and description make them. The dish with the most points wins.
- Sorry, but due to the cost of shipping, I can only send this to a US address.